Used where a product or process has to be observed or controlled inside stirred vessels, tanks, dryers, columns, silos, centrifuges, mixers, evaporators, pipelines.
The circular flange or pad is welded into or onto the vessel wall.
From DN 50 (with a free view of 80 mm) to DN 200 (with a free view of 225 mm). Larger sizes on request.
Nominal pressure rating: 0 bar (PN 0, pressureless)
Temperatures of up to 150°C with sodium silicate glass to DIN 8902 or up to 280°C with borosilicate glass to DIN 7080.
1.4571, 1.4541, 1.4404 / RSt 37-2, H II / Hastelloy and other materials
Gaskets: KLINGERsil C4400, PTFE, Silicone, Viton, GYLON, EPDM
- To be supplied against extra charge to DIN 50049, for flanges and glass discs
- Special glass qualities, e.g. Quartz
- Special seal qualities
- Base flange machined for glass lining or rubber covering
- Light fittings for use in hazardous or in safe areas, series CHEMLUX (KL (PowerLED) / FHL (PowerLED) / PL, (F)KEL (PowerLED) / (F)LKEL / (F)HEL (PowerLED) / PEL, L 20 deH, F 20 dH, R 50 deH, (R) 100 deH), EdelLUX, fibroLUX, miniLUX or metaLUX
- Wipers of the series W / WD / WDT
- Spraying devices of the series SV / SVS